What do I really want?
Take time to figure out what you want to do with your life. Find something you enjoy doing and stick with it until you are at your greatest ability. Be the you that you want to be.

Should I really change?
Asking yourself this will help you decide if you are already doing something that you do well and enjoy. Maybe you just aren't concentrating on an area of your life that you'd like to see grow.

What's the bright side in all of this?
With so much is happening around us there seem to be no room for even considering that light at the end of the tunnel. And if it's a train at the end of the tunnel, take it for a ride and see what makes the world go round!

Am I comfortable with what I'm doing?
There's always the simple way and the correct way when it comes to deciding what goes with which shoes, or purse, shirt and whatnot. It doesn't take a whiz kid to perceive yourself as someone exceptional.

Have I done enough for myself?
Unhappiness in each phase can be hazardous in huge doses, but in tiny amounts you'll be able to see and do stuff you could never imagine doing.

Am I happy at where I am today?
If the answer is yes, then grab onto this and become the best you can be.

How much could I have?
I assume in this case there is no such thing as having too much or too little, but it's more on how much you actually require it.

What motivates me?
What motivates you? It's an answer you have to discover for yourself. There are so many things that can make everybody content, but to decide on one may be the hardest part.

0 comments

Post a Comment